The decoration of each one of the rooms of our house is very important to be able to create an environment in which we feel comfortable and that goes according to the activities that we will carry out in each room.
But no matter what room we are talking about, ornamental plants are something that can always be adapted very well in our home. Plants delivery to barcelona.
The plants inside the house not only serve as a simple ornament, but can get to clean the air, reduce dust and even reduce the dryness of our home environment.
It is also known that plants may also have psychological benefits when used inside our home.
To be able to decorate our house effectively with the use of plants it is necessary to take into account the type of plant, its needs for light, water, space, type of land, etc., details that can be easily learned and that really are not very complicated
¿What are the most recommended types of plants to decorate the interior of the house?
Not all types of plants should be kept inside the house, since some require specific needs that cannot be easily obtained in our home.
That’s why in this article we will talk about the best types of plants to decorate the interior of the home:
- Cactus: Cacti are usually plants that can easily be placed on small pots, in addition to not requiring much care. They just need a good amount of light and that’s it. Normally you just have to place it near the window so that it receives light and that’s it.
- Ficus: a very pretty plant that can be used both outdoors and indoors in a very effective way. Bonsai are usually one of the most popular options.
- Ferns: These types of plants can be hung very easily and because they need a good amount of light it is recommended to place them on the entrance of the house or near sales. Keep in mind that they must be watered constantly.
- Aspidistra: This type of plant can be placed on the shade and does not need to be watered very frequently, so it does not require much care.
- Dracena: These plants do not need much space and do not need much light, so you can be placed virtually anywhere in your home. However, keep in mind that they have to be watered on a regular basis and that if they are not trimmed it can measure up to two meters.
- Anglaonema: Do not need a lot of light and is an excellent option for interiors. Among its care we can highlight that it requires a constant watering and that it does not withstand the cold quite well.
- Sansevieria: If there is a dark room in your house, this plant can be an excellent option to place in it, since it does not need light or constant watering.
- Brazil trunk: This is one of the most popular plants for the interior of the houses because it does not need much care, so it can be placed very easily in any room of the house.
- Cimbidea: if you want flowers inside your home this orchid will give a colorful touch to the room with its tones. It must be irrigated with abundance until September and must be given fertilizer every four weeks. From September until the end of the year, irrigation should be more sporadic.
- Yellow: these types of flowers usually bloom between January and April. They require light and a constant risk (with rainwater or mineral water).
These are some of the most recommended plants to have inside the house since you can find other options.
However, we are sure that you can start with these recommendations to add plants to your decoration and enjoy the benefits they represent.
Tips for decorating the interior of the house with plants
Previously we have reviewed some of the most recommended plants for use inside the home, but now we want to give you some tips that will be very useful for you to place and take care of your plants without many complications.
One of the most important aspects that must be taken into account when decorating with plants is that they must match the style of the decoration of each room, so that you get a sense of continuity between all the elements in the room.
For example, some plants can be of great help to achieve a feeling of spaciousness in the home, while others can be very effective in improving a “warm touch” in the room.
Likewise, the pots in which the plants are placed also have a great prominence, because thanks to these you can get very good results without spending a lot of money.
Depending on the effect we want to achieve, we can find a large number of available options.
Choose your plants knowing your specific needs (light, irrigation and temperature) and the space you have available for plant growth.
It is very important that it is an indoor plant, since outdoor plants usually have many complications to live indoors, so if you do not want your plant to die you must make sure that it is a type of plant that can live indoors .
We recommend you keep these tips in mind to avoid complications when decorating the interior of your house with plants.