1. Prior information of the contractual process
HERBS BARCELONA SLCalle Balmes 171, 08006 Barcelona, Tel: 93 415 13 77, WWW.herbs.es, firstname.lastname@example.org
S.L capital of € 3,048. Mercantile Board of Barcelona. Item 34933. Folio 95 Sheet B 255251. Registration 1. C.I.F B18.104.22.168
The General Conditions of Contract regulate the distance selling relationship between HERBS BARCELONA SL and the user or client, in accordance with the legal stipulations, in particular, Law 7/1998, of April 13, on General Contracting Conditions, the Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, Law 7/1996, of January 15 of Retail Trade Regulation, and Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce.
HERBS BARCELONA SL reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, in the General Conditions. Said modifications may be made, through its pages, by any admissible form in law and shall be binding during the time they are published on the web and until they are validly modified by subsequent ones. However, HERBS BARCELONA SL reserves the right to apply, in certain cases, a Particular Contract Conditions in preference to these General Conditions when it deems appropriate, announcing them in a timely manner.
The purpose of the website is to offer and publicize the sale of all kinds of flowers, plants and decorative objects.
The duration of the contract will be linked to the delivery of the product without prejudice to the right of withdrawal.
As user or client, he / she expressly declares to know, understand and accept the conditions of use and these general conditions of contract. In the same way, it declares to be of legal age and have the legal capacity and to act necessary to access the websites of HERBS BARCELON SL and the contracting through them.
To purchase our products, you can go to the corresponding section of our online store.
After the purchase process the customer will receive a confirmation of the same by email. It is essential that during the purchase process the user indicate a valid email. If you do not receive the confirmation within 24 hours of the completion of the order, please contact HERBS BARCELONASL at the customer service phone number or via email email@example.com
The customer, upon receiving the product at the delivery address provided, will receive an invoice or copy of the order
2. Offer and validity
In the case of a product on offer, the offer price and its validity will always be indicated along with its essential characteristics.
In compliance with current regulations HERBS BARCELONA SL offers information on all items for sale, their characteristics and prices. However, HERBS BARCELONA SL reserves the right to withdraw, replace or change the products offered through its website, by simply changing the content of it. In this way, the products offered at any time by the web will be governed by the General Contracting Conditions in force in each case. Also, the company will have the power to stop offering, without prior notice and at any time, access to the aforementioned products.
3. Essential characteristics of the products
The products offered in our online store, incorporate a photograph and the essential characteristics of it, this is the information obtained from the manufacturer. The color of the product, observable in the photograph, is not binding. In the characteristics, the same is identified.
All the products offered on the website enjoy the commercial guarantee of the supplier of the same. HERBS BARCELONA SL has an after-sales service, while the guarantee is in force, the customer may execute it by contacting the HERBS BARCELONA SL establishment, the after-sales service, by email firstname.lastname@example.org to the points established by the supplier. In case of doubt you can go to the customer service phone number or by email email@example.com
All products indicate the sale price in Euros and include the Value Added Tax (VAT). If any other tax were applicable, this would be indicated.
5. Shipping costs
All the products offered on the website enjoy the commercial guarantee of the supplier of the same. HERBS BARCELONA has an after-sales service, while the guarantee is in force, the customer can execute it by contacting the HERBS BARCELONA SL establishment, the after-sales service, by email electronic to firstname.lastname@example.org to the points established by the supplier. In case of doubt you can go to the customer service phone number or by email email@example.com
6. Shipping costs
HERBS BARCELONA SL only makes shipments in Spain (excluding the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla).
7. Delivery of the order
Once the Shipping Confirmation has been sent, the Product will be delivered to the address indicated by the user when placing the Order within approximately one to five (1-5) business days from the time they leave the warehouse of HERBS BARCELONA SL
HERBS BARCELONA SL assumes no responsibility when the delivery of the Product does not occur as a result of the data provided by the User are false, inaccurate or incomplete or when the delivery can not be made for reasons beyond the shipping company, assigned to such effect, as it is the absence of the User or the retention of the Product in Customs.
Delivery times are approximate, although HERBS BARCELONA SL tries to adjust to them.
8. Forms of payment and execution of the order
The customer can pay the amount of your order by choosing any of the following forms. During the purchase process you must indicate your choice:
Credit or debit card VISA, VISA or MASTERCARD
• All transactions that involve the transmission of personal or banking data are made using a secure environment, a server based on the standard security technology SSL (Secure Sockets Layer). All the information transmitted to us travels encrypted through the network.
• Likewise, the data on your credit card are entered directly into the payment gateway and are not entered or registered in any server of HERBS BARCELONA SL
• When paying with a VISA or MASTERCARD card, you will always be asked for the following information: the card number, the expiration date, and a Validation Code that matches the last three digits of the number printed in italics on the back of your VISA card or MASTERCARD, offering, in this way, more guarantees about the security of the transaction. This form of payment is valid only on the web.
• When the amount of a purchase has been charged fraudulently or improperly using the number of a payment card, the holder may demand the immediate cancellation of the charge. In such case, the corresponding debit and debit entries in the accounts of the provider and the holder shall be made as soon as possible.
• However, if the purchase had actually been made by the cardholder and the refund requirement was not a consequence of having exercised the right of withdrawal or resolution and, therefore, had unduly demanded the cancellation of the corresponding charge, that will be bound before HERBS BARCELONA SL to the compensation of the damages and losses caused as a result of said cancellation.
• Allows you to send payments online safely and conveniently. PayPal’s network is based on the existing financial infrastructure of bank accounts and credit cards to create a global payment solution in real time. Paypal offers a service specially designed for those who are not satisfied with traditional payment mechanisms.
• More information in Paypal. http://www.paypal.com.
HERBS BARCELONA SL is committed to deliver the order in a maximum of 30 days, from the day following the order.
The availability of the products offered by HERBS BARCELONA SL may vary depending on the demand of customers. Although HERBS BARCELONA SL updates the stock periodically, the product requested by the customer could be sold out at that time. In the event of non-execution due to unavailability, HERBS BARCELONA SL will notify the client at the time it becomes aware of this situation, by means of an electronic mail. The period of this communication will not exceed in any case the maximum period of 30 days. HERBS BARCELONA SL may offer the double option of: supplying the customer without a price increase, a product with similar characteristics or of superior quality, or for reasons justified and demonstrable by HERBS BARCELONA SL within this same period to pay the amounts paid for the order canceled. In the event that HERBS BARCELONA SL does not make this payment within the period indicated, the buyer may claim that he is paid twice the amount owed, without prejudice to his right to be compensated.
6. Right of withdrawal, returns and claims
As established in article 103 of Law 3/2014, of March 27, which modifies the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, the supplies of services or goods made according to the specifications of the consumer or clearly personalized, or that, by their nature, can not be returned or may deteriorate or expire quickly they are exempt from withdrawal.
If you have had any problems with your order, we want to be the first to know. It happens on very few occasions, but if so it is contact us and HERBS BARCELONA SL is committed to assume the restitution of the product for a new one according to conditions accepted at the time of sale. If the client wishes to submit a claim, he can do so through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
In some shipments, some flower of the order or may be available due to quality or availability problems. In these cases, HERBS BARCELONA reserves the right to replace this flower with one of the same or higher value. We can not replace or return the money in these cases, and we appreciate your understanding.
Likewise, HERBS BARCELONA SL reserves the right to present civil or criminal actions it deems appropriate for the improper use of its website and contents or for the breach of these conditions.
The relationship between the user and the provider will be governed by the regulations in force and applicable in Spanish territory. If any dispute arises, the parties may submit their disputes to arbitration or go to the ordinary jurisdiction, complying with the rules on jurisdiction and competence in this regard.
1. Prior information of the contractual process